Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where does CCF operate and where is it based out of?
- A: CCF has several different projects, all of which work with local citizens and/or Tibetan refugees in Nepal. The Girl Child Education program as well as much of the Artisan Earthquake Relief is based in the Capitol city of Kathmandu. The Besari Clinic, Besari Village Relief, and General Earthquake Relief projects are spread throughout various villages in Dhadhing, Ghorka, Sindupolchok and Lamjung districts. CCF itself is based out of Spokane Washington.
Q: How much of my donation goes directly to Nepal?
- A: CCF is entirely volunteer run and as such, 100% of your donation will go directly towards facilitating sustainable, relief, education and/or healthcare in Nepal, with the exception of our banking fees.
Q: How do I make a donation?
- A: Donors can either write a check directly to CCF, to avoid Paypal fees, or click on one of the various DONATE buttons throughout our website and pay with credit card. Paypal deducts 2.1% of your donation as its fee.
Q: Is my donation tax deductible?
- A: Yes it is! As a register 501(c)3 your donations are entirely tax deductible and you will receive a receipt, printable for tax purposes, via email so as to save CCF printing and postage costs. As such, please remember to include you email address when donating.
Q: Why are there different donate buttons?
- A: CCF works with many different programs in Nepal, ranging from educating children to providing earthquake relief for specific villages. The donate buttons which are present on particular pages correspond to the project which the page deals with. If you have a specific project you would like to donate to, simply navigate to its particular page and donate from there, or write that particular project in the memo line of your check. If you have no particular preference, either write the check out to CCF and leave the memo line blank, or click the general donate button on the CCF home page and we will decide where your money is needed most.
Q: Where can I go to learn more about other Fair Aid groups and their impact?
If you should have any other questions, please contact us at Denise@ganeshhimaltrading.com or (509)499-3320